Welcome, we are Ajax’s only recognized Skate Canada Club since 1967. Our Skate Canada, NCCP certified professional coaches focus on achieving goals through fun, progressive skill development that can be applied to recreational skating, ringette, hockey and beginner to elite figure skating. We welcome everyone from 3 years old, teens, adults, hockey/ringette players and those with special needs!
You can always feel free to reach our office by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In this section you will find the most up to date information that affects all of us. We will post protocols, all waivers needed and daily health check forms.
For more information on procedures and protocols click here
Parents and guardians have an important role to play in making sure the new measures are followed, and will require us all to be even more diligent. The most significant changes are:
Skaters, parents and siblings with any new or worsening symptom of COVID-19, even those with only one symptom, must stay home, without exemption, until:
- The symptomatic individual receives a negative COVID-19 test result, or
- The symptomatic individual receives an alternate diagnosis by a health care professional
- If there is no test or alternate diagnosis, the symptomatic individual must isolate for 10 days from symptom onset, and all other household members must isolate for 14 days from their last contact with the symptomatic individual.
Asymptomatic household contacts of symptomatic individuals: Quarantine, do not leave home.
- All asymptomatic household contacts of symptomatic individuals are required to quarantine, until the symptomatic individual receives a negative COVID-19 test result, or an alternative diagnosis by a health care professional.
- If the symptomatic individual does not seek COVID-19 testing they should be treated as if they have COVID-19 and all household contacts must quarantine for 14 days from their last contact with that symptomatic individual.
We ask that you continue to self-monitor your child(ren) for signs and symptoms of COVID-19. This includes completing the daily self-assessment for symptoms before coming to the arena: Click here for Covid-19 Daily Health Check Screening
We remain vigilant to protecting the health and safety of our Ajax Skating Club families and continue to work with the Durham Region Health Department to follow the new safety measurements."
Must Sign Covid-19 Forms
This is the one time waiver that Health Canada requires to be signed prior to the start of participating in any sport;
For all information that Skate Canada is recommending/mandating for all clubs to follow during Covid-19.
The Town of Ajax and the Ajax Skating Club protocols. CLICK HERE
Updated Facts on Covid-19 and what to do now that you have had a test factsheet