Welcome to Ajax Skating Club
Just a reminder that voting is now open for the Reader's Choice Awards. Go to durhamregion.com to cast your vote for the Ajax Skating Club (#125, Skating Instruction).
Our aim is to help each skater achieve his or her personal goals, enhance self-esteem and promote a healthy lifestyle. We do this by teaching high quality skating skills in a friendly, accessible, team-oriented environment. Based in Rink 2 in the Ajax Community Centre, we are a not-for-profit Skate Canada-sanctioned club.
It is only made possible thanks to our dedicated team of volunteers, who work alongside professional skating coaches.
Information about the 2014-2015 season is available
|Click here for the 2014-2015 schedule||Click here 2014-2015 Exception Days|
|Click here for the 2015 Spring schedule||Click here for 2014-2015 Fee Schedule|
Skating Skills for Hockey and Ringette
- NEW Program - Tuesday's 7:10 - 8:00 pm
- Strong skating is a big differentiator for young hockey and ringette players.
- Lessons emphasize balance, power, agility, speed and endurance. The program will also help to increase the length of stride as well as the efficiency of forward and backward skating.
OFFICE HOURS (during skating season) 2014-2015
- Monday 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- Tuesday 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- Wednesday CLOSED
- Thursday CLOSED
- Friday 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
- Saturday 9:30 am - 12:30 pm
Test Days 2014-2015
- November 20, 2014 - High/Low
- January 22, 2015 - Low
- March 5, 2015 - High/Low
- May 2015 TBD - High/Low