Welcome to Ajax Skating Club
Combined session starts in September 15th, 2014 and ends May 15th, 2015.
Fall session runs from September 15th, 2014 and ends December 20th, 2014.
Winter session runs from January 5th, 2015 and ends March 26, 2015.
Spring session runs from March 30th, 2015 to May 15th, 2015.
It is only made possible thanks to our dedicated team of volunteers, who work alongside professional skating coaches.
Due to a Scheduling Error there will be no skating May 1st, 2015
Other information on this page:
- 2014-2015 Season Information, Schedules & Fees
- Skating Skills for Hockey & Ringette
- Office Hours
- Test Day Information
Information about the 2014-2015 season is available
|Click here for the 2014-2015 schedule||Click here 2014-2015 Exception Days REV|
|Click here for the 2015 Spring schedule||Click here for 2014-2015 Fee Schedule REV|
Unused credit notes: Previous members with credit notes should create a new account and add all participants. Contact the club at firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com, prior to registering skaters in a program, and ask to have the credit applied to their account. Allow 3 days for a response and credit note to be applied to your account. You will be able to apply the credit note upon checkout.
- NEW Program - Tuesday's 7:10 - 8:00 pm
- Strong skating is a big differentiator for young hockey and ringette players.
- Lessons emphasize balance, power, agility, speed and endurance. The program will also help to increase the length of stride as well as the efficiency of forward and backward skating.
- Monday 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- Tuesday 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- Wednesday CLOSED
- Thursday CLOSED
- Friday 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
- Saturday 9:30 am - 12:30 pm
Phone Number: 905-683-1753
- November 20, 2014 - High/Low SCHEDULE
- January 22, 2015 - Low
- March 26, 2015 - High/Low
- May 2015 TBD - High/Low