Upcoming Test Days
ASC hosts a number of test days throughout the year to evaluate skaters on Skate Canada test requirements in Skills, Dance and Freeskate. For a complete listing of Skate Canada tests, click here.
- For each individual test, the fee is $12. This fee is set by and goes directly to Skate Canada.
- There is an additional $10 hospitality fee, charged once per test day for each skater testing. This fee is set by ASC and helps to cover ice rental costs plus food, mileage expenses and appreciation gifts for our volunteer evaluators.
- As directed by Skate Canada (Central Ontario Section), once the final test lists have been submitted to the test chair (2 weeks prior to test day), no refunds will be awarded unless it is due to a medical reason.
- Test Fees are payable to ASC.
- Online payment is required for test + $10 hospitality fee CLICK HERE to be redirected
- The Dance Partner Fee is a separate payment. This is between you and your coach, and is paid to the coach.