Adult Skate Adults can learn to skate too!
Ajax Skating Club is pleased to offer Adult Learn to Skate for adults 18 years and older.
Adult skating is growing in popularity and more and more clubs are offering both recreational and competitive opportunities to this segment of the population. Skate Canada has expanded Adult programming over the years and now offers adult competitions for those that wish to take part!
All participants must:
- a CSA-approved hockey helmet up to and including stage 5, due to covid-19 helmet full face shields are strongly recommended for all skaters.
- No bike helmets permitted. THIS IS A MANDATORY REQUIREMENT
- wear warm clothing which allows ease of movement. Jeans are not permitted.
- wear warm mittens or gloves. THIS IS A MANDATORY REQUIREMENT.
- must have your own equipment including skates.
Adult Schedule Click Here for Full Schedule
|Tuesday||6:45 - 7:35 pm||Fall|
The ASC Board reserves the right to amend the individual session qualifications and change the posted schedule at any time, as necessary for successful operation of club programming.
|Fall||# of sessions||Winter||# of sessions||Spring||# of sessions|
When registering for any ASC program, the following fees will be automatically added to your invoice:
- ASC Administration fee $30.00 payable once per skater per skating year
- Skate Canada mandated membership fee $44.00, payable once per skater per skating year
Sessions are priced according to number of skating days, and adjusted for all Exception Days (holidays, competitions, tournaments, etc.).
- No Make ups for Missed Classes: Skaters sign up for a specific session and cannot be accommodated on another session if they have to miss a day for any reason.
- Cancelled Classes: ASC cannot make up a class or provide a refund if there is a cancellation due to severe weather or other circumstances beyond the control of ASC.
- Refund Policy: See details of our refund policy below.