Welcome, we are Ajax’s only recognized Skate Canada Club since 1967. Our Skate Canada, NCCP certified professional coaches focus on achieving goals through fun, progressive skill development that can be applied to recreational skating, ringette, hockey and beginner to elite figure skating. We welcome everyone from 3 years old, teens, adults, hockey/ringette players and those with special needs!
You can always feel free to reach our office by emailing us at email@example.com.
ARENA ENTRY PROTOCOLS
posted Sep 22, 2021, 11:38 AM
Town introduces new five step check-in and fast pass ID system for youth to provide patrons with safe and convenient access
On September 22, proof of vaccination will be required to enter Town recreation facilities and participate in Town recreation programs as part of Ontario’s new proof of vaccination system.
How does this impact patrons entering our recreation facilities?
- Patrons 18 years and older must be fully vaccinated and provide proof of vaccination and government issued ID confirming name and birthdate, to enter the facility.
- Patrons 12 - 17 years old must be fully vaccinated and provide proof of vaccination and government issued ID confirming name and birthdate, except when participating in organized sport.
- Patrons 11 years old and younger will not have to provide proof of vaccination.
What can patrons expect upon arrival?
- Arrive 15 minutes before program start time to allow for check-in and health screening. Enter the building to be checked in. No admittance after the 15 mins.
- Show the green check mark from your daily online health questionnaire. (This can be found on the club website but please do a screen shot on your phone of the check mark BEFORE you hit submit)
- Show your vaccination receipt, either on a mobile device or a physical copy.
- Once vaccination status has been verified, a Town of Ajax representative will confirm the name matches government-issued ID.
- Once identification has been confirmed, patrons can proceed to their program
NEW TOA ID fast pass for 12 – 17 years old
In order to provide safe and convenient access for youth, patrons 12 - 17 may also request an ID fast pass – a Town-issued ID card that will allow access to recreation facilities without having to show proof of government issued ID on each visit. To receive your free fast pass, please stop by the Customer Service Desk at Ajax Community Centre, McLean Community Centre or Audley Recreation Centre. Please note, one-time verification of government issued ID required to receive your fast pass.
“ As the Town continues to respond to changing provincial regulations and health and safety guidelines, we appreciate the community’s understanding and cooperation as we implement this new system. When visiting our facilities, please be patient and respectful of our front line customer service staff. The Town is committed to taking every reasonable precaution to protect the health and safety of staff and patrons from the COVID-19 virus.” – Mayor Shaun Collier
- Medical Exemptions must provide proof of a doctor’s note.
- Exemptions based upon the Town’s obligations pursuant to the Ontario Human Rights Code will be considered on a case-by-case basis, and may require documented confirmation for the requested exemption.
- All requirements, exemptions and policies are subject to change based on provincial regulation.
- Ontarians can provide proof of immunization by downloading or printing their vaccine receipt from the provincial booking portal, or by calling the Provincial Vaccine Booking Line at 1-833-943-3900.
- If you have any questions regarding registration, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
BACK ON THE ICE
posted Feb 22, 2021, 7:25 PM
Well finally we will be back on the ice since the Christmas Holidays.
We will run a 5 week session March 3 - April 1 for Winter 21, only 10 skaters on the ice and with new ice times and very limited ice time available. Please check the schedule.
Sessions have been changed to reflect these ice changes:
PreCanskate, Canskate Level 1 and Adult/Teen sessions will not run
Canskate sessions are now broken down into badge levels, ie 2/3, 3/4 and 4+
Canskate Elite will be in a joint session with Canskate 4+
StarSkate will be broken down by age instead of test levels, StarSkate A for 13yrs & under and StarSkate B for 14yrs +
Registration will open Tuesday Feb 23 at 4pm