This program is by invitation only and is for CANSkaters that have completed Stage 4 of the CanSkate program and are interested in Figure Skating (STARSkate).
This program runs concurrently with the STARSkate levels 1 & 2. Skaters will participate in various group lessons that incorporate CANSkate badges 5 & 6 as well as beginner Figure Skating elements. These skaters will also receive short individual practice time to allow them to get used to working on their own to improve what they have learned just like all StarSkaters.
Private coaching is available for CanSkate Elite skaters but is not requirement to skate on this session.
CanSkate Elite Schedule Click Here for Full Schedule
|Wednesday||5:30 - 6:20 pm||Fall|
|Thursday||5:30 - 6:20 pm||Fall|
|Friday||6:45 - 7:35 pm||Fall|
The ASC Board reserves the right to amend the individual session qualifications and change the posted schedule at any time, as necessary for successful operation of club programming.
|Fall||# of classes||Spring||# of classes|
When registering for any ASC program, the following fees will be automatically added to your invoice:
- ASC Administration fee $30.00, payable once per skater per skating year
- Skate Canada mandated membership fee $44.00, payable once per skater per skating year
- Skater Development Fee $40.00, payable once per skater per skating year
- Skate Ontario Lottery Book $40.00, for club fundraising
Sessions are priced according to number of skating days, and adjusted for all Exception Days (holidays, competitions, tournaments, etc.).
- No Make ups for Missed Classes: Skaters sign up for a specific session and cannot be accommodated on another session if they have to miss a day for any reason.
- Cancelled Classes: ASC cannot make up a class or provide a refund if there is a cancellation due to severe weather or other circumstances beyond the control of ASC.
- Refund Policy: See details of our refund policy below.