Top Content Title
This is an additional section to be able to add content
Teen Learn to Skate
This program is designed for teenagers 13-17 years old that want to learn to skate but don't want to participate in a structured CanSkate program with younger skaters. Skaters in this program will not complete the full CanSkate program but will learn the basics of skating with the goal to be more confident when skating with friends on public skating sessions etc. A CSA certified hockey helmet is required for these lessons.
We are very excited to see Teens learning to skate in Ajax!
All participants must:
- a CSA-approved HOCKEY HELMET required by all levels from PreCan up to and including stage 5, due to covid-19 helmet full face shields are strongly recommended for all skaters. No other types of helmets permitted. THIS IS A MANDATORY REQUIREMENT
- wear warm clothing which allows ease of movement. Jeans are not permitted.
- wear warm mittens or gloves. THIS IS A MANDATORY REQUIREMENT.
- must have your own equipment including skates.
- No Make ups for Missed Classes: Skaters sign up for a specific session and cannot be accommodated on another session if they have to miss a day for any reason.
- Cancelled Classes: ASC cannot make up a class or provide a refund if there is a cancellation due to severe weather or other circumstances beyond the control of ASC.
- Refund Policy: refund policy .