Top Content Title
This is an additional section to be able to add content
This program is for CANSkaters that have completed Stage 3 of the CanSkate program and are not sure if they want or are interested in Figure Skating (STARSkate) but would like a session that is a little more advanced with a little more ice time.
This program runs on a 1 hour session that is a combination of CanSkate & StarSkate sessions. These sessions will consist of 1-15min advanced warm-up (just like StarSkate) session lesson and 1-30min split group lessons (split by badges just like canskate), 30 min group lessons will incorporate CANSkate badges 4, 5 & 6 as well as beginner Figure Skating elements. This will leave skaters with 15 minutes to work on their own (with supervision of on ice coaches) or if you like a private coach can be arranged (just ask coaches on session). Just like CanSkate record books will be kept and report cards with badges will be given at the end of each season.
All participants must:
- a CSA-approved HOCKEY HELMET required by all levels from PreCan up to and including stage 5, due to covid-19 helmet full face shields are strongly recommended for skaters.
- No other types of helmets permitted. THIS IS A MANDATORY REQUIREMENT
- wear warm clothing which allows ease of movement. Jeans are not permitted.
- wear warm mittens or gloves. THIS IS A MANDATORY REQUIREMENT.
- must have your own equipment including skates.
- No Make ups for Missed Classes: Skaters sign up for a specific session and cannot be accommodated on another session if they
- have to miss a day for any reason.
- Cancelled Classes: ASC cannot make up a class or provide a refund if there is a cancellation due to severe weather or other circumstances beyond the control of ASC.
- Refund Policy: refund policy