HOCKEY and RINGETTE Skating Skills
- Skaters must be 6 years of age or have passed an assessment by Ajax Skating Club coaches.
- Skaters must have completed Stage 4 of the CanSkate Program, able to move independently or have been assessed at an equivalent level by the Ajax Skating Club coaches.
- Skaters must listen and follow directions of the coach at all times. This is a high ratio program and there are not any assistants to provide additional supervision to skaters who are not fully participating in the program. Skaters will be asked to leave the ice if they are disrupting the class and/or putting themselves and other skaters at risk.
- Skaters must wear full hockey or ringette gear (shoulder pads, elbow pads, hockey pants, shin pads, gloves) and hockey skates.
- Mouth guards are recommended but not required.
- Hockey Stick. For the first 7 week session, this class will be taught without sticks due to Covid-19. However this will be assessed regularly!
- A CSA Certified hockey helmet is mandatory. Due to Covid-19 a helmet full face shield is highly recommended.
- Gear is not available to rent.
|Tuesday||6:45 - 7:35 pm||2020/2021|
The ASC Board reserves the right to amend the individual session qualifications and change the posted schedule at any time, as necessary for successful operation of club programming.
|Fall / Winter||# of sessions|
When registering for any ASC program, the following fees will be automatically added to your invoice:
- ASC Administration fee $30.00 payable once per skater per skating year
- Skate Canada mandated membership fee $44.00, payable once per skater per skating year
Sessions are priced according to number of skating days, and adjusted for all Exception Days (holidays, competitions, tournaments, etc.).