Skills, Tests, Achievement, Recognition – this is what STARSkate is all about!
Program Eligibility Requirements
- Mandatory for all StarSkaters to have a private coach from our Skate Canada certified Coaches in order to skate on these sessions.
Due to Covid- 19 this year ALL Star Levels will be skating together on the ice
- STARSkate 1& 2:
- Any skater who has passed Badge 6 in CanSkate, or passed Badge 5 and received recommendations from a coach to move up to Star Skate.
- For more information about joining our ASC’s STARSkate program, please see our New to STARSkate page.
- STARSkate 3+:
- Any StarSkater who has passed all Star 2 tests or has received recommendation from their coach to move to STARSkate 3+
- Starskaters are also expected to be Program Assistants on our PreCan and Canskate sessions, please go Program Assistant page.
StarSkate Schedule Click Here for Full Schedule
|Tuesday - All Star Levels||5:30 - 6:20 pm||Fall|
|Wednesday - All Star Levels||6:45 - 7:35 pm||Fall|
|Thursday - All Star Levels||6:45 - 7:35 pm||Fall|
|Friday - All Star Levels||5:30 -6:20 pm||
The ASC Board reserves the right to amend the individual session qualifications and change the posted schedule at any time, as necessary for successful operation of club programming.
|STARSkate Pricing - Fall session 1|
|All Levels||# of classes|
Sessions vary in length and are priced accordingly. The structure of each session will vary slightly depending on its length. Some sessions offer more group lessons than others. Contact the office if you have any questions about which session is best for your skater.
When registering for any ASC program, the following fees will be automatically added to your invoice:
- ASC Administration fee $30.00 payable once per skater per skating year.
- Skate Canada mandated membership fee $44.00, payable once per skater per skating year.
- Skater Development Fee $40.00, payable once per skater per skating year.
- Skate Ontario Lottery Book $40.00, you keep money once you sell the book.
Sessions are priced according to number of skating days, and adjusted for all Exception Days (holidays, competitions, tournaments, etc.).
Please make sure to also click and read over all the Additional Fees, Policies & Refund Info; Learn More Link