There are NO exception days for the Thanksgiving weekend!
All sessions will run as scheduled.
PreStar & STARSkate
Skills, Tests, Achievement, Recognition – this is what STARSkate is all about!
Sessions vary in length and are priced accordingly. Contact the office if you have any questions about which session is best for your skater.
When registering for any ASC program, the following fees will be automatically added to your invoice:
- ASC Administration fee $30.00 payable once per skater per skating year.
- Skate Canada mandated membership fee $58.00, payable once per skater per skating year.
- Skater Development Fee $40.00, payable once per skater per skating year. (NOT offered this year)
- Skate Ontario Lottery Book $40.00, you keep money once you sell the book. (NOT offered this year)
Sessions are priced according to number of skating days, and adjusted for all Exception Days (holidays, competitions, tournaments, etc.).
Please make sure to also click and read over all the Additional Fees, Policies & Refund Info; Learn More Link
- No Make ups for Missed Classes: Skaters sign up for a specific session and cannot be accommodated on another session if they
- have to miss a day for any reason.
- Cancelled Classes: ASC cannot make up a class or provide a refund if there is a cancellation due to severe weather or other circumstances beyond the control of ASC.
- Refund Policy: refund policy
Bottom Content Title
This is an additional section to be able to add content